Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rachel Green would have loved this app....

I do not pretend to be some kind of fashionista. In the wee hours of the morn, when my body is up and moving with my mind still a snorin' away in bed, I'm sure I pick out some interesting ensembles. Some days I look like I belong on people of Walmart. Sometimes, I even channel my inner Punky. But, I love me some fashion! I love People Style Watch! I love Project Runway! I love Sex and the City and Carrie Bradshaw! Award shows. Runway shows. I love the beautiful people in their beautiful clothing with their beautiful trinkets and purses.... and SHOES! And now I love my new Polyvore app. I see much wasted time (ah Pinterest, I have forsaken you! For now) on this app creating outfits and ensembles galore! From head to toe you can play with pieces you,of course,can never afford. But in this fantasy land of fashion you can pretend! Pretend play is back, better than ever and not just for children. So come. Join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment