Sunday, March 3, 2013

ZCUT DVDs on their way....

Ah the vicious cycle of picking a new routine, trying it out, feeling successful at it, life happens, you fall off course, picking a new routine, trying it out....
I am again, picking a new routine to try. And I'm not ashamed!!!! When at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Over spring break I will be trying out a ZCUT by Zuzana formerly of bodyrock.tv. I jumped on the band wagon too late and discovered Zuzana had left bodyrock due to a divorce with the co-founder. I tried out bodyrock, but soon grew very tired of the new girl, whatever her name is, and their confusing calendars and challenges! Philip always said Zuzana had great workouts in which she used body weight or common items around the house for resistance training. I will let you all know how it goes! I will still be using my other favorite Jamie Eason and her LiveFit trainer in the gym - ZCUT is a power cardio program that I will add on. If you haven't checked out Jamie Eason you should! She's awesome too.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html
http://zuzkalight.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment